Calle José Gorostiza 1129-1, Zona Río, Tijuana, B.C. México
Frequently Asked Questions
Important information you may want to know prior to come.
· It is important to book an appointment prior to your arrival in order to give you a better service, contact us at the 011 52 (664) 6835700 or (619)207-4275 or email@example.com.
· For accommodation information in Tijuana Mexico, or transportation from airport to the clinic or hotel please contact Teresa at (619)374-8300 or firstname.lastname@example.org
· In order to have a full blood test checkup you need to be 8 hrs fasting on your first day at the clinic.
· Payments Methods at the clinic: Travelers checks, Credit cards, cash and Wire transfer; Money Orders or Bank Draft, they have to be under the name of Dr Isai Castillo, all in USD.
About Credit Cards: Please make sure you advise you bank, prior to leaving the US or Canada, that you will be using your card in Mexico. (Visa or MasterCard’s are accepted but 6% com is charged)
· It is mandatory to have a passport to go back to USA.
· All stores, restaurants and shopping centers, hotels and pharmacy In Tijuana accept USD you don’t need to exchange USD to PESOS.
· We do provide Border Fast Pass, for the medical lane to Cross the Border Faster. For your own car or rental car. This is a free service and just for patients.
· We do not accept insurance plans on assignment but the patients can inquiry with their insurance company if they can receive reimbursement of test or treatments done here and if they do we can give you an itemized statement.
For Direct Information, or Initial Contact,
(619) 872 2449
For more information about the clinic, new and old patients can call:
If you have any problems getting through,
This page developed and maintained by friends of Dr. Castillo.
You can E-Mail Dr Castillo at:
You can E-Mail Dr Rubio at:
You can E-Mail Dr Espinoza at:
You can E-Mail The Nurses at:
You can E-Mail The Front Desk at:
You can E-Mail The Administration at:
You can E-Mail The Pharmacy at: